We, at BVI, are always seeking engaged, innovative, and talented professionals who are interested in growing their career within the ophthalmic industry. We seek individuals who are looking to constantly learn, collaborate and advance eye health across the globe. Valued BVI employees enjoy a complete benefits package plus a competitive salary. Benefits are individually discussed at time of offer of employment.
BVI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (link) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All potential candidates interested in a North American are asked to submit a cover letter and C.V. to TalentAcquisition@bvimedical.com for North American consideration.
All potential candidates interested in an International Position are asked to submit a cover letter and C.V. to internationalHR@bvimedical.com for international consideration.
- Sr Product Development Engineer
- Principal Quality Systems Engineer
- Sr. Infrastructure & Network Leads
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Senior Territory Manager – Los Angeles/Orange County
- Regulatory Specialist
- Global Distribution and Logistics Manger
- Sr. Territory Manager – Metro Philadelphia/New Jersey
- Sr. Territory Manager – Central Florida (Orlando/Tampa)
- International Regulatory Lead - Waltham, Ma
- Global Training Manager
- Quality Assurance Engineer- Bidford
- Regional Regulatory Operations Manager- Latin America
- Credit Controller- Abingdon
- Principle Regulatory Affairs Specialist- Rome
- Director, Regulatory Affairs- Rome
- Area Product Specialist- Flanders
- Mechanical Engineer- Rome