We, at BVI, are always seeking engaged, innovative, and talented professionals who are interested in growing their career within the ophthalmic industry. We seek individuals who are looking to constantly learn, collaborate and advance eye health across the globe. Valued BVI employees enjoy a complete benefits package plus a competitive salary. Benefits are individually discussed at time of offer of employment.
BVI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (link) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Director, International Regulatory Affairs & Regulatory Operations
- Sr Product Development Engineer
- Global Demand Manager and Analytics
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Principal Quality Systems Engineer
- Director, Clinical Affairs
- Sr. Marketing Manager
- Sr. Territory Manager- Seattle
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Sr. Infrastructure & Network Leads
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Sales Manager Brazil
- Global Head of Technical Support-UK-Western Europe
- Business Analyst- Remote-Leige Belgium, Toulousse France, UK or Rome Italy