To Our Valued Customers,
At BVI, we recognize that the challenges posed by the COVID-19 outbreak not only impact our operations as a business, but directly impact every one of our customers, family and friends. Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our associates, customers and patients in this difficult time.
Although we cannot resolve the uncertainty inherent in a situation like this, we’re writing to ensure you that we will continue to provide reliable service within the confines of relevant government restrictions and recommendations.
Here’s what you can expect from us at BVI:
• Customer Service and Orders – we remain fully operational, with health precautions in place so our customer service teams can continue to fulfill orders and answer questions.
• Fulfillment and Shipping – our warehouses will continue to ship orders in accordance with relevant government and geographic restrictions. It’s possible that our customers will experience some carrier-related delays in shipping.
• Sales Representatives–our sales teams have appropriately reduced their in-person customer interactions, but we will continue to provide great customer service.
• Product Supply – our supply chain remains intact and we do not anticipate any significant impact to our ability to ship product, based on current inventories and anticipated demand. All of our production sites and warehouses remain fully operational.
• Export Restrictions – some countries have implemented restrictions on exports of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). At this time, BVI products are not affected.
We at BVI value your partnership and business. We will remain in close contact with our suppliers and customers to ensure that we’re able to proactively manage the supply chain and will update you should changes in our service ability arise.
Shervin Korangy CEO