A Heritage of Precision, Innovation and Quality
Beaver-Visitec International is focused on developing and manufacturing new, innovative and reliable products for a variety of ophthalmic and specialty microsurgical procedures. Our products are distributed worldwide by sales and marketing professionals recognized throughout the industry for their clinical expertise and outstanding customer service.
- Review price offers received from sales reps or sales managers, to ensure they are compliant with our internal policies and ensure they are saved and uploaded inside the system as indicated by the coordinator.
- system (country relevant) apply for appropriate tenders on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinate with Sales to structure price offer.
- Review, add to and organize all supporting documents required for completion of tenders (liaising with Sales, Marketing, QA, Regulatory etc.)
- Timely transfer of sample requirement to Sample coordinator(s) when sending samples required
- Proactive follow up on contracts ensuring Price updates are effected in a timely manner
- Ensure Sales team(s) appraised of outcomes, develop and maintain proactive notification for contract renewals
- Provide local support where directed by Sales Directors and Sales Managers for local congress and meetings.
- Deal with various local admin tasks based on demand (eg. Send updated CE, ISO etc. certification, as directed by International Business Managers)
- Support requested analysis (market share, sales results) from Sales Managers or Sales Directors.
- Any customer mailings – translations, mail merge and issue as directed by Sales Manager(s), Sales Director(s) & Business Managers (product updates, launches, announcements etc).
- Organize shipments of capital equipment demos and other marketing material.
Team player with excellent communications skills (written and verbal, proof reading skills). Excellent computer skills — MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). Understanding of and/or exposure to Marketing/Sales concepts. Advanced level of English is a must.
This individual will possess the following characteristics:
- Able to manage multiple tasks.
- Manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and able to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer focused & Takes Initiative
Knowledge of the Ophthalmic Industry or Medical Device Industry is a plus.
Beaver Visitec International is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.